In Partition we divides the whole hard disk into small spaces as we want.
Let’s know How to do that,
- Go to DESKTOP and Right click on My Computer, Then Choose Manage.
- And then select Disk Management.
- ThereAfter select the drive which you have to do the Partition, then right click on the drive and select shrink volume.
- And enter the amount of space in MB which have to shrink in Hard Disk.
- After shrinkage, you see a new unallocated drive.
- And Then Right Click on new partition and select new simple volume.
- Then click on Next 2 times.
- Then Assign a drive name which you want.
- And then you click on Next and Finish.
- Now you will see a new Drive on your HardDisk.
And I’m thinking that you completed your Disk Partition of Your HardDisk.